These must be done in order.
Program these steps on the brick and have an adult initial them after they are done. After you programs them all on the brick then do the same programs on the computer and have an adult initial them when they are done.
1. Forward, see something, backward, hit something, stop
2. Backward, see something, turn right for 2 seconds, stop.
3. Turn left for 2 seconds, go straight until it sees an object, repeat
4. Backup until it hits something, go straight until it sees something, repeat.
5. Play a sound, go backward until it hits something, repeat.
6. Forward 5 feet, turn left, stop
7. Back up left until it sees something, back up right until it seems something.
8. Back up right for 2 seconds, clap, go forward for 5 seconds, push the button on the back, and repeat.
9. Backwards left until it sees your hand, forward for 5 seconds, stop
10. Make up your own 5-step program.